Last updated: 16 December 2019
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you use the Website
|Name||Purpose and information collected||Duration|
|__cfduid||served by our 3rd party service, Cloudflare, that secures and accelerates website delivery (they need this cookie to know what to serve the visiting user)||1 month|
|CFID||internal to our web servers - to know what to serve the visiting user||1 year|
|CFTOKEN||as above||1 year|
|VisitorID||as above||90 years|
- We do not have any non-essential cookies in use
- You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.